phpIPAM - Funky Penguin's Geek Cookbook

phpipam is an open-source web IP address management application (IPAM). Its goal is to provide light, modern and useful IP address management. It is php-based application with MySQL database backend, using jQuery libraries, ajax and HTML5/CSS3 features.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://geek-cookbook.funkypenguin.co.nz/recipes/phpipam/

What if your edgerouter x crashes… and your home assistant config references ips…

I feel seen

1 Like

Oooh, the pain… :slight_smile: I’ve since moved to using pfsense’s DNS resolver for this particular job, but it’s still the same SPOF! (At least proxmox can make VM backups of my pfsense VM!)

Running pfsense as a vm feels like a lot of eggs in one basket. I like to keep my network up via UPS during power outages too while the proxmox box gets shut down. Never run into problems like that?

Not yet, but power is super-stable here - my UPS runs the whole proxmox server (it’s only one, lightweight server), and the only reason for outages thus far, has been me, fiddling! :slight_smile: